Reviews are listed alphabetically by author’s first name.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- No Exit by Taylor Adams
How I review:
My reviews will be based on the Goodreads system, but I do believe in giving half-stars to a book if it really deserves it. Just cause one contemporary book gets a five-star rating from me can be very different from why a fantasy book gets a five star.
All reviews will be between 500 and 1000 words. I want to try to keep things under 1000 words, but if you have ever had to deal with while I’m reading then you know that my emotions like to take the best of me.
Some reviews will be straight bullet points about what I loved and didn’t love. Some will have more in-depth, and some will be a mixture of the both depending on how the book made me feel.
If you would like a more in-depth review and thoughts on certain books, feel free to leave a comment or message me on any of my social mediums!